Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Turning 29.

So, in a few hours I will be twenty-nine years old. I don't have an issue with aging. I guess I do get a bit introspective. I look back at the life I have lived thus far and look for the things that I have done in my life to make an impact on others. Frankly, I don't see much. I see someone that experimented with substances, drank a lot of alcohol, and had a couple run-ins with the white and blue. Life is difficult sometimes... it is really amazing the things that bring joy. It's not loads of money and it not a bunch of stuff. For me, it is spending time with Carrie, Madi, and Rummy.



I also have a lot of fun hanging out with my best buddy Paul. Paul and I can relate on a lot of things. Has has more insight in some areas... like kids!


Hopefully, Carrie and I will get some experience with kids in the near future. I like birthdays.

No comments: