Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shrubs... more shrubs

Recently Carrie and purchased some shrubs for the side of the house... to make a long story short I measured incorrectly and we had 8 3 gallon Nandina Gulf Stream plants left over. I have been trying to find places to plant them. However, I don't want our yard to turn into a jungle! I decided to plant four of them by the shed. There is space on either side of the ramp going up to the shed that was rather difficult to mow... bam... good place.




I like the way it looks. The space looked really bare before the landscaping. It is kind of funny, I didn't even know there was a slab of concrete there until I started cleaning out the back of our yard a couple of months ago. It is a great place for the grill - before the smoke from the grill would blow in the house when it was on the deck.


Rummy says, "WANT SOME?"

No comments: