Monday, May 26, 2008

Side yard.

This past Friday night I was able to knock out the small side yard that was pretty bare. My cousin Scott and I worked on it from about 8:30PM to 12:00AM. It is funny to think that on a Friday night I am working on landscaping when in the past I would have been out with friends. Funny the way things and interests change. I am pleased with the way the space turned out. I really like the way the bed looks like it is a continuation of the bed I finished last weekend.

1 - Camellia Japonica Greensboro Red
2 - Spirea Japonica Goldmound
1 - Spirea Japonica Little Priness
2 - Dwarf Azalea Gumbo Pink
3 - Dwarf Azalea Gumbo White

What do you think of the turnout?







You may think Rummy is smiling at you... he's not, in fact, he is laughing at you... not with you. He just wanted me to let you know.

No comments: