Monday, August 18, 2008

Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia.

This past March I went with some friends skiing at Whistler Blackcomb mountain in British Columbia. It was an amazing trip. I am anticipating a ski trip this Winter. I know that it is August and still in the 90's here... but there is something about getting cooler at night and in the morning that does something to me. It is like a switch is flipped and I am thinking about all the fun to be had this Winter. Skiing is bar none my absolute favorite activity. When I say skiing I mean skiing in the big mountains of the West. Where you can lose yourself in the mountains. When at times you are the only person on a run. The feeling of sliding through powder snow. The way adrenaline pumps throught your body as you slide down a steep fast run and all you can do is let out a primitive howl. In my opinion there is nothing that rivals skiing. As I begin anticipating the coming Winter, which happens earlier and earlier each year, I wonder how long it will be before I live permanently in the big mountains of the West.

A pretty sweet gladed run at Whistler.Josh, Myself, and Caleb.Portrait = Turd.

No comments: