Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Children of the World - We have three kids for the week.

Carrie works for worldhelp.net and the have three groups of children that travel the US and perform.... they are The Children of the World. So, we have three boys until Friday. Two of them are from Uganda and the other is from Nepal.


From left: Jonathan (11), Deepesh (9), and Matia (claims to be 7).


All three of them are very nice. Every time I walk by Deepesh he grabs my hand and puts it around him. Matia is the smallest and is really cute. We will see what it is like with three children in our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did the boys end up having a good time? I love you guys blog. I just looked over the whole thing. I really like your guys furniture and all of the plants and gardening that you guys have been doing. The house looks awesome!!!

Jesse said...

Thanks Heidi. The boys were fun.