Saturday, June 7, 2008

Peanut Butter


Yesterday, as I was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I started thinking about how much I like peanut butter. There are the typical things that I enjoy with peanut butter as I think everyone does: pb&j, peanut butter and apple slices, ants on a log (peanut butter on celery with raisins), peanut butter toast, peanut butter cookies... :) Then there are the strange things that my family and I eat peanut butter with (that I thought were completely normal until I start telling people and they give me this horrified look as they try to imagine eating it): peanut butter and scrambled eggs on toast, peanut butter and bologna sandwich, peanut butter on a BLT...
You know the saying "Everything is better with bacon?" Well, I say everything is better with peanut butter!

5 comments:

Jesse said...

Ants on a log? That is so funny. Personally, I prefer peanut butter and celery minus the raisins. Sometimes I like to spread peanut butter on my face and run into walls...

Unknown said...

Yeah! People think we're gross! I love it in my heart <3 I thought it was weird the first time in the 3rd grade someone asked if I wanted mayonnaise on my BLT..

Anonymous said...

mallory says: hello, i like PB&J too. =)
Ryan says: you a silly goose
Gracie says: Hello, PB is not good on evvverything.:-)
poppy says: PB is cool, but not as cool as your site. its cool to see some pics of your crib, and your dog. Thanks for covering up the package. hope to see ya soon. until then we will be checking in for the latest intilect

Anonymous said...

That is funny...ants on a log :) Cute name!

Cheri Lynn said...

what about peanut butter, nesquick powder, and raisins! ha ha