Sunday, June 22, 2008

Imgaine this goon riding his bike down the road...



So that is what I look like on most mornings and afternoons! I recently ditched the backpack as a installed a rack and bag on the bike. It is amazing what a difference it made to get the backpack off... I would sweat like crazy and the backpack just kept all the heat in. It is quite nice to ride home from work as most of the stress is expelled during my trip. In fact, on most rides I don't even think about work... I just think about riding and watching traffic and what the next crazy driver will do. The health benefits are extraordinary as well. Round trip it is about 18 miles of decent roads. Typically, I ride on the shoulder unless there is some obstruction. You are welcome to make any smart comments you like, however, bear in mind I will send a hitman after you. Should I have to send a hitman after you it will be one of these two:


Dangerous Girl.

Psycho Killer.

2 comments:

Cheri Lynn said...

ha ha ha ha I love the picture of Scott... that is creepy.

Anonymous said...

Ok so in hindsight maybe not one of my better moments. You gotta dig the eyebrows though. LOL