Monday, June 2, 2008

Pale is the new Tan...

I'm trying to start a movement of embracing your natural skin tone, of wearing SPF, of not fake n' baking... I've got a few people on board with me so far: Cheri and... ok, just Cheri so far. We're ready to brave the shores of Myrtle Beach with our SPF 45 and possibly blind those that dare to look directly at our skin!
Some beautiful fair skinned people:



Recently I found that Aveeno makes a daily body lotion with spf 15. I couldn't be happier. I hate having to worry about getting burned if I'm just driving in my car... It's great because it's moisturizing and it doesn't have a strong odor like sunblock does.

So join with us if you dare!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you.

Cheri Lynn said...

I can't wait to see people's reaction at our skin color! ha ha. People might sit near us because we are going to work as reflectors and generate more sun for them...

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you! Pale power all the way!