Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gardening, tomatoes, and stuff...

So, we are well into the season on growing things. Our tomato plants are growing well and so is the rest of our crap... I mean crop. It is pretty neat the way all kinds of tomatoes grow on the plants... frankly, it is surprising how much weight the stalk can hold. I am not sure if it is a stalk or a trunk... I am going to say stalk. If you don't like please exit this browser now... dick.




I think we planted to much in the space we have available. Next year we are going to move the garden to a larger location. We would like to be able to grown more variety. The cucumbers, tomatoes, and beans seem to be doing well. I am looking forward to gorging myself on fresh tomatoes.

1 comment:

Cheri Lynn said...

I love the way Rummy manages to jump in all your pictures like he is a "where's Rummy" game.