Friday, November 7, 2008

Stange pride.

Carrie and I are constantly looking for ways to consume less and get more out of what we already have. So, I ask Carrie to put my sandwiches for lunch in a reusable container. Whenever possible she does. If we don't have anything other than sandwich bags she put them in one and I bring it home to reuse it. After all, there is nothing wrong with it. Today I open my lunch bag and laugh. My sandwiches are in the bag the salami came it. I was proud of Carries resourcefulness. It shows me that as we begin to alter our way of thinking we can come up with creative ways to reuse things. Good work Carrie.

FYI... this concept does not work with toilet paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! You are right...she is definitely resourceful! What a great couple the two of you make. Love you both...Heidi