Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello.


So I am back in Virginia. After spending 10 days in Utah I really didn't want to come back to Virginia. In fact, the only reason I did was for Carrie and my dog Rummy. This was my first visit to Utah. I was really surprised by the Wasatch National Forest... the mountains are absolutely huge! The terrain was incredible. One day I was walking on top of a mountain when out of the blue a dangerous pack of midgets showed up out of nowhere. We fought hard and in the end a bearcat saved me. I threw 6 midges off the side of the cliff. Anyways. I skied 7 days at Snowbird, Alta, Snowbasin, Solitude, and Brighton. We got a total of about 40 inches while I was out. Of all the resorts we skied I liked Alta the best. Alta is one of the few remaining ski hills in the country that does not allow snowboarders. I carry a knife in case I get into an altercation with a pack of wild snowboarders or midgets.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

you always have to be prepared for snow boarders and midgets. lol. sounds like a great time.