Friday, September 18, 2009

Our yard. Cherry trees.

So, our yard is going through another transformation of sorts. I didn't do much yard work over the Summer because it's no fun in the heat. However, the weather is now agreeable to spending to many hours and weekends working in the yard. My newest project is cutting down the cherry trees in the back yard. I love them but they are at the end of their 25 year life span. Branches are dying and we barely got any cherries last year - they were moldy. I had a helper named Buddy assisting me for a while today.






























I made a lot of progress with my 10" folding saw! More to come.





3 comments:

Carrie said...

tear... :'(

Unknown said...

So sad. I think you should just leave the tree how it looks in the last picture

Anonymous said...

sniffle sniffle.... was lookin forward to cherries again in may :(