Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hiking/Camping at St. Mary's Wilderness

This past Saturday and Sunday Branden, Josh, and I went camping and hiking at St. Mary's Wilderness. None of us really knew how difficult the hike would be. I would estimate that over two days we hiked 16 or 17 miles. It was a great time and the weather was perfect. I did get a little cold at night as my sleeping bags loft is not what it used to be. Overall, this was an excellent trip. I look forward to doing it again.

Yours truly. That is a waterfall behind me.

Water running about 3 feet under the rock wall. It must have been running for a very long time.

Branden telling his famous ghost stories...

The Priest wilderness where I went hiking and camping a couple months back with my dad, uncle and two cousins.

Crawfish for dinner. We searched for these in the stream that ran about 10 feet from our campsite. I will be honest and say Josh caught all but about 3 of them. He is a hunter!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You suck! I thought you and Todd were going to go camping/hiking?!

Jesse said...

We are... but I hardly think it is reasonable to ask Todd to go camping when he has been out of town working all week.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? He woulda jumped at the chance! Besides, it looks like he is gonna be outta town for a while!

-Tobey

Unknown said...

Wow those pictures are beautiful! I definitely want to go hiking one day when we come to visit!

Greg said...

Well, don't leave us all wondering! How were the crawfish?

Jesse said...

The crawfish was good. Just bite size.